Frequently Asked Questions on the SEO Packages
Sign-up, Billing & Discounts
- Can I change my seo plan after sign-up? Yes, you can change your plan (downgrade or upgrade) at any time. Just email us.
- Are custom seo packages available? Yes, we can build custom seo plans for you. Please get in touch with us so we can understand your requirements.
- What is the billing and payment schedule for the SEO Package? Monthly. The Invoice for your SEO Package will be generated at the beginning of the Service Month and payment is due in 7 days.
- What is the minimum contract period for these SEO Plans? 6 months. Based on our experience, in most cases it takes a good 5-6 months to achieve rankings on competitive keywords and to start driving a significant volume of targeted traffic. If you are serious about SEO you should be prepared to continue for at least 6 months. If you need quick results, also check out our PPC Packages.
- I have multiple sites/projects to outsource. Do you offer bulk discounts? Yes, we do. Please get in touch with us for more details.
- Can I get a discount if I pay in advance for the entire 6 month contract? Yes, we can give you a discount up to 15% depending upon the seo plan you sign up for.
SEO & Link Building Process
- Are your SEO Packages Panda & Penguin Proof? Yes, all our packages adhere to the guidelines laid out by the Google Panda and Penguin updates. As a responsible SEO company, we have cut down on the quantity of off-page submissions, so we can focus on building high quality, contexual back links.
- Why are you submitting Articles to 5 directories only? Your competitors are submitting to as many as 50 directories. Google has devalued several article directories for accepting duplicate content and in turn penalized sites that were submitting to tens of these directories for back links. Now, in 2013, it is highly recommend that we create unique articles and restrict submissions to as few directories as possible.
- My website seems to have been penalized. Has it been affected by the Google Panda & Penguin updates? Can you help restore my rankings? Yes! We've helped several websites successfully regain rankings after being penalized. Please contact us immediately and we can do a thorough analysis and prepare a custom seo package that will help you get back on Google SERPs.
- Do the SEO Packages include any content creation, or just optimization of existing content? Depending upon the SEO Package you choose we will create some Articles and Press Releases for off-page optimization. For on-page seo we will simply optimize existing content. On request, we can provide seo copywriting services at an additional cost.
SEO Deliverables & Guarantee
- How long until we see the first results? This depends upon the state of the website when we first start working on it and the SEO Plan you choose. When we send you a proposal for a seo package we will define deliverables and milestones, so you know when you will see the first results.
- Will we pay if there are no results? You can discontinue your seo package at any time if you don't see the results. However, this is not likely to happen because the deliverables and milestones are based on thorough analysis. We do not promise magical overnight rankings unlike others seo companies vying for your business (although all our client sites enjoy top 10 rankings). We will let you know upfront what we can and can't deliver.
- What type of guarantee will you give us? We define clear deliverables for each of our SEO Plans in terms of volume of work to be done and set milestones for achieving keyword rankings. We guarantee that we will follow only white hat seo techniques and work diligently to meet these milestones. Google, on its official blog, has clearly warned users to beware of seo companies that guarantee rankings.
- Can you give me references and case studies? Yes, we can provide you seo references on request. You can check out our SEO case studies here.
- How much work is expected of the client? We would expect our clients to:-
Timely respond to our emails.
Provide fresh content, media (Article, Press Releases, Images, Videos) every week to be distributed and shared online.
Promptly implement design and on-page changes suggested by us (in case you haven't shared ftp/server access with us).
Keep us updated with other marketing activities they undertake, both online and offline.
Why not Global4domains.com ?
This is an even better question. You should not select Global4domains.com if you are looking for “guaranteed” natural listings in Google and Bing. This is a scam which many new seo companies employ to get projects. If you expect us to give written guarantees for search engine optimization, then please do not select Global4domains.com. We are a genuine company (not here to sell you snake oil) and would rather not take projects than engage in a sales gimmick.