Frequently Asked Questions on the Web Designing
- Why should I hire a web site designer? To save time. Hiring a web site designer will help you save precious time so that you can concentrate on your business, your vocation, or your organization. Even the best web site software takes time to learn. Many are expensive. Some limit creativity and are not compatible with each other.
A web designer can implement proven skills to create your web site quickly and efficiently.
- I have a small business and would like a web site. Where do I start?
Do you have a company brochure? A company logo? Anything that would contribute to telling the world about your company? This is where the web designer starts.
- I have a web site, but I'd like it to look more professional. Can you help?
Yes. A web designer specialist will examine your current site, discuss your goals, and work with you to plan the redesign of your site.
- What if I need more pages? What is the cost?
You may add additional pages at any time during and or after the design process is complete. Our design team is here to build you a website to fit your exact needs and specifications. The cost for extra pages added on to one of our designs is $80 per page. If you have an existing website that you are looking to add on to let us know and a dedicated project manager will get in touch with you to determine your specific needs and provide you with a quote.
- Do I have to host with you? No! The Web Design Packages are offered as a stand alone product separate from our great deals on hosting. Once the design is completed you may take the entire website and upload it to your existing host. Of course, if you do not have a current hosting provider we would be more than happy to discuss some of our fantastic hosting packages that are tailored to fit your needs!
- What kind of guarantee do you offer on the Web Design Order? We have gathered the best of the best in the world of web design and web programming. We guarantee that your site will be created for you in a timely manner, not only will it be aesthetically pleasing but it will also be very intuitive to use. Our design team will work with you every step of the way to ensure that you are 100% satisfied with every aspect of your website. Only then we proceed with the next step of creating your online presence.
- Is a revision one change or a list of changes? Each of our packages comes with a set number of total revisions available to it. When your project manager presents a design to you for review it is your responsibility to provide a list of changes and requests to him. This counts as one revision, so it is important that you provide us with as much information as possible so that we can make your web site exactly the way YOU want it. You and your input are an integral part of the design process and we can't build your site without it!
- How long does it take for a design to be completed? All of our plans have a scheduled time for release. These schedules are attainable provided you have all the text, logo's, and images available when you sign up and respond to our revisions in a timely manner. We take pride in the fact that up until now none of our projects have taken us longer than four weeks to complete, regardless of their complexity.
- Once you complete website design, who owns the copyright of the designed site and elements? Upon completion and final approval for the website design everything is owned by you.
- What is the turn around time for any updates? The turn around time will depend on the amount of changes. After contacting your project manager you will receive a quote on the price and total time they are expected to take. They will ensure that the updates are completed to your exact specifications and are presented back to you in a timely manner.
- How do I get listed in Google & other search engines? One of the many valuable features we offer is search engine submission. If you choose that as one of your package features or an add-on feature then our highly trained team will methodically submit your site content to all of the major search engines, e.g., Google, Yahoo, MSN. This will increase the speed in which your site is indexed by these search engines; which will allow you to begin driving traffic to your site quicker. Please note that the listing can take between one and four weeks and is subject to the rules and regulations of the specific search engine.
- What after-sale support do you offer? If at any time you have questions or issues with the functionality of your website feel free to contact our technical support team. They will be more than happy to get you the assistance that you need to ensure that you remain 100% satisfied with your choice to use our web design team for your website needs. Our technical support staff is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week by phone, live chat, or the ticketing system.
- Can you maintain my website for me after the design work is finished? Of course! One of our Web Design offerings is our Website Maintenance Service. There is no monthly or up front fee for this package. You only pay when you need it and for what you need! Any time you need changes made to your website, simply contact your assigned project manager and provide them with a description of what changes you need made. He will then give you a detailed price quote for your approval. This will ensure that you always know what you are paying for and provides you with an estimated time of completion. No more monthly maintenance fee's or hoping your web master has time. Entrust your website to our professional team.
- How is billing handled? Depending on the plan, you have your choice of quarterly, annually, 2-year, or 3-year billing. By default your hosting fees will automatically be deducted from your credit card each billing interval. If you do not want your credit card automatically charged each billing interval, you can choose to be billed manually. Please note there is a $3.00 processing fee added to each invoice for manual billing.
- Do we discount for Non-Profit Organizations? Global4domains will waive the set-up fee for a Non-Profit Organization for Shared Hosting and Dedicated Server orders. WestHost does not waive or discount the monthly hosting fee. We will need to get a copy of your 501(c)(3) Non-Profit status confirmation letter from the IRS. You can fax us a copy of the form or you can e-mail a scanned version of the form to our Accounts Department. When you fill out your order form please indicate in the "notes" section of the order that you have sent us the 501(c)(3) Non-Profit form via fax or email.
Why Global4domains Servers ?
Admin access : Install and run virtually anything on the server.
Manage multiple Web sites : Host multiple Web sites on one server account.
Versatility : A dedicated server/virtual private server can be used for a wide variety of purposes, including gaming, virtual (i.e., shared) hosting, and hosting of traffic-intensive Web sites.